- Any supplier of goods / services (whether an individual, professional or an entity, or similar institution) on the Platform, directly or indirectly, including designated / authorised associates, employees, partners and practitioners thereof (“Partner”, “You”, “Your” or “Users”);
- An individual who accesses and registers on the Platform and/or places a service request on the Platform (“End-User”, “You”, “Your” or “Users”); or
- Otherwise a user or visitor of the Platform (“You” “Your” or “Users”).
- You acknowledge that the Platform is a web service that allows You to avail services / buy products directly from the Company as well as from various Partners. Some of the services (collectively, the “Services”) and products (collectively, the “Products”) available on the Platform and provided by Company / Partners are listed below:
- Yogatopics physical and mental fitness centre memberships / classes and allied services (“Fitness Services”) provided by Yogatopics LLP and its franchisees;
- Memberships sold by Yogatopics LLP granting access to various underlying services, including Fitness Services, from third-party fitness centres, gyms, studios, training centres, etc.
- Single session / subscription based digital services / products on the Platform, like recorded audio and / or video content, real time on-line training services, as provided by or featuring Partners and / or their associates (“Digital Services”), which shall include:
- Single sessions / subscriptions from Yogatopics LLP permitting access to and booking of pre-recorded and / or do-it yourself audio and/or video content relating to physical and / or mental fitness, nutrition, cookery, recreation, physical and / or mental live experiences and allied content (“Digital Content Services”);
- Single sessions / subscriptions from relevant Partner(s) permitting access to and booking of real-time audio and/or video consultancy / coaching and/or training session(s) relating to physical and / or mental and/or holistic fitness and/or wellness , nutrition, recreation, therapy (“Digital Training Services”).
- Booking appointments / sessions of Fitness Services, , Yogatopics.com Services and Digital Services; and
- Procurement and / or generation, reproduction on the Platform, sharing with relevant Partners or their associates for You, if applicable, and communication to You of (i) Your indicative usage and / or consumption data of Fitness Services, Yogatopics LLP’s Services, Digital Services and Diverse Products; and (ii) any documents or data generated from Your purchase and / or usage and / or consumption of aforementioned products and / or services, separately as well as jointly with other products and / or services listed on the Platform, including transaction summaries, invoices, reports, scores, achievements, access to photos, medical records, lab reports etc. (“Other Diverse Services”).
Diverse Products, Diverse Booking Services and Other Diverse Services shall be collectively referred to as “Diverse Offerings”. Fitness Services, Digital Services and Diverse Offerings shall be collectively referred to as “Platform Services” and shall be provided by Company, Partners or their associates with whom the Company or Partners have contractual arrangements. The Company shall facilitate the provision of the Platform Services and independently provide Diverse Offerings and provide such other services (including account creation and management, management of various products and services purchased / booked on the Platform, payment and transaction summary generation services etc.) to You by allowing You to register and access the Platform on the terms and conditions set forth below.
- The charges indicated on the Platform for the Platform Services will be as determined by the Company or respective Partners, as the case may be, and is excluding taxes and other applicable charges as mentioned on the Platform. The charges and Platform Services may change at the Company’s or Partners’ sole discretion and the Company and Partners do not guarantee that the charges will be the lowest in the city, region or geography or if the products / services will be available for delivery / performance at all times. For Digital Services, You may be offered (a) pay per session; (b) subscription options, which could be monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annually. For the purposes of monthly and yearly subscriptions, a month constitutes 30 calendar days and a year constitutes 365 calendar days.
- Any order/booking made for a Platform Service(s) through the Platform shall be, in addition to the terms mentioned herein, subject to additional terms and conditions of the Partners or their service providers / associates (including offers, terms of sale or use, discount and sales schemes/ campaigns offered from time to time) mentioned on Partner’s or their associates’ respective website / mobile application, which You are presumed to have read and accepted at the time of placing the order/booking.
- The Platform Services shall be additionally governed by specific terms and policies (payment terms, cancellation policy, refund policy, exchange policy, return policy, etc.) which are briefly mentioned below.
- Fitness Services shall include offline mental and physical fitness, mindful yoga, psychotherapy and meditation related training activities, under the brand names ‘Yogatopics’ and ‘Yogatopic’;
- Yogatopics membership permits access to several third party fitness centres, gyms, studios, training centres, etc. You acknowledge and agree that Platform and / or Partner do not have any actual control over the underlying services or quality of services provided by Yogatopics Service Providers, or their operations or management, listed under the Yogatopics Offerings, and the Platform and the Partner hereby disclaims any and all liability arising out of Your utilisation of the Yogatopics Services with such Yogatopics Service Providers.
- Relevant Partners, their associates / service providers, and Platform and its business partner(s) hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the duration, type, satisfaction from the Fitness Services facilitated / provided by them. Further, relevant Partners, their associates / service providers, and Platform and its business partner(s) make no representation that Fitness Services provided by relevant Partners and / or are appropriate or safe for use. You agree that the Fitness Services offered herein, by their very nature, include certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries and/or any kind of losses. You hereby assert that Your participation is voluntary and that You knowingly assume all such risks and hence hereby release relevant Partners, their associates / service providers, and Platform and its business partner(s) of all liability arising out of such aforementioned risks;
- If Company and / or relevant Partners run any offers or discounts subsequent to Your purchase, neither Company and / or relevant Partners and / or Platform nor their business partner(s) are obliged to offer You the benefits under such subsequent offers, however Company and / or relevant Partners and / or Platform or their business partner(s), as may be the case, may offer You benefits under subsequent offers at an additional fee. In addition to these terms, there are additional terms and conditions applicable on You under the specific offers, discount and sales schemes/ campaigns;
- You agree to abide by Fair Usage Policy mentioned below:
- Under Fitness Services limited / select membership(s), You can only book, access and attend classes / sessions at Your primary / home centre, chosen by You at the time of buying Your membership(s) / session(s), and access to other centres / outdoor centres / activities / formats shall not be permitted. The number of classes / sessions permitted to be booked shall be as per the respective membership’s terms and conditions. Access to the classes / sessions shall be subject to the slot availability and shall be accessible on first come first serve basis. Yogatopics shall not entertain any requests for changing of Your primary / home centre to another centre.
- Under certain memberships, You shall be able to book and attend classes / sessions at centre(s), other than Your primary / home centre as well, however, Your access to certain Yogatopics fitness centres may be restricted at the sole discretion of Yogatopics LLP, even if You have managed to buy membership(s) / sessions, and / or book class(es) / session(s) e.g. for centres falling outside the city of your purchase, exclusive centres, etc. Access to the classes / sessions shall be subject to the availability and shall be accessible on first come first serve basis. However, Yogatopics LLP reserves the right to penalize you or suspend / terminate Your membership in case of misuse of unlimited classes at centres that are not Your primary / home fitness centres.
- Under the memberships, You can cancel the classes booked by You at Yogatopics fitness centres and Yogatopics Service Providers. However, Yogatopics and /or Platform reserves the right to penalize You or suspend / terminate Your membership in case of excessive / delayed / last-minute cancellations. Under single class booking, not falling under memberships, delayed / last –minute cancellation may attract penalty.
- You agree to abide by Yogatopics LLP’s Code of Conduct / House Rules. Additionally, you shall also abide by Yogatopics Service Providers’ code of conduct / house rules.
- Relevant Partner(s) may review Your usage of the Fitness Services that violates the Code of Conduct or House Rules, and suspend or terminate Your membership at any time for any reason in at their sole discretion with or without notice to You. If any complaint is received against a User to the effect he/she has used the Fitness Services for the above purposes, then upon receiving such complaint relevant Partner and / or Platform and reserves the right to terminate the account / User’s membership in question. Aforementioned also reserves the right to initiate legal action against You.
- You have provided Your consent to relevant Partner and / or Platform to share Your health and other records, if any, with the Company, Yogatopics Service Providers or other service providers for providing services to you.
- Yogatopics may, from time to time, offer Junior Memberships, which shall have additional terms and conditions mentioned below:
- Junior Membership(s) can be purchased and availed only by guardians for their children between the ages of 5 and 14 years, provided that the parent or guardian shall have duly executed a guardian consent form, in the format, as approved by Yogatopics;
- Under Junior Membership, you can only avail Junior classes at select Yogatopics centres. Further, you shall not have access to any other programs or facilities or centres not providing Junior classes;
- The membership is non-transferable. If the membership is found to being used by any person other then who it was purchased for, the membership will be cancelled immediately, without refund of any fees.
- In case of mental fitness services, Your mental health service provider may be supervised by a senior mental health professional to ensure best care possible for You. Further, You agree that all information regarding Your counselling sessions (including all verbal and/or written exchanges) will be kept confidential, except if You indicate that You may be an imminent danger to Yourself or others.
- Access to the Photos/Videos: www.yogatopics.com may offer the opportunity to get Your photographs clicked (either single photo or in a group with other users) or appear in a video during a class/session in fitness centres (“Gallery”). The Images shall be clicked or recorded by the centre managers or any individual authorised by Yogatopics personnel. Once an Image is uploaded, You may be allowed to tag Yourself in the Image. You acknowledge that the Images uploaded by Yogatopics shall be accessible to all the Users who have attended the said session/class. The said Users may download or take a screenshot of the Photos. In the event, You choose to tag Yourself in the Image, Your username and certain details on Your Profile shall be visible/accessible to other Users including attendees of the session. You may also be allowed to upload Your photos or videos on Your Social Profile. The Images may also be seen, accessed, or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, websites and other services. Yogatopics LLP disclaims any and all liabilities with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, unavailability of the Images or content available.
- Yogatopics LLP facilitates provision of Digital Content Services, i.e. pre-recorded and / or do-it yourself audio and / or video content relating to physical and / or mental fitness, nutrition,, recreation, physical and / or mental live experiences and allied content, which shall be fulfilled directly by Yogatopics LLP or through service providers with whom Yogatopics LLP has contractual arrangements. Unless otherwise agreed by Yogatopics LLP in a separate written agreement with You, the Digital Services are made available solely for Your personal and non-commercial use.
- Relevant Partner and / or their associates facilitate the provision of / provides Digital Training Services, i.e. real time audio and/or video consultancy / coaching and/or training session(s) relating to physical and / or mental and/or holistic fitness and/or wellness, nutrition, recreation, therapy.
Terms of Digital Content Services and Digital Fitness Services:
- Booking Appointment/Session: Subject to payment of necessary fee / purchase of required membership and availability of slots, You shall be permitted to book and participate in various underlying Digital Content Service and Digital Training Service session(s) (“Sessions”) and allied services.
- In order to participate in the Sessions, You must book the Sessions in advance through the Platform. Further, You may also need to comply with certain technical requirements to participate in the Sessions.
- Any memberships / single Sessions bought or booked by You are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- For workout / fitness/ holistic fitness and wellness Sessions, You must ensure that You are physically and medically fit to participate in the Sessions. You must understand Your physical and medical limits and attend the Sessions within the said limits. You agree that participation in the Sessions by their very nature, include certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries and/or any kind of losses. You hereby assert that your participation in the Sessions is voluntary and that you knowingly assume all such risks and hence hereby release Company, relevant Partner or any third-party associates of all liability arising out of such aforementioned risks. Company, relevant Partner or any third-party associates do not assume any liability or make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of, in connection with or concerning the Sessions.
- The number of Sessions permitted to be booked, availed, cancelled shall be as per the terms and conditions laid down by the respective Partner. Platform / relevant Partner will have no liability if any Session is later cancelled by the relevant Partner and / or their associates. Platform / relevant Partner shall use best efforts to intimate You in advance of such rescheduling or cancellation of Sessions, however, Platform / relevant Partner shall not be responsible in any manner for any inconvenience or loss caused to You as a result of such rescheduling or cancellation. Your sole recourse in case of such rescheduling / cancellations shall be booking of an alternate Session.
- Platform / relevant Partner may record audio and / or video of any and all Sessions conducted under Digital Training Services, for quality and safety purposes, which may be referred to in case of any complaints / disputes.
- You agree that unless Yogatopics LLP / relevant Partner is providing services directly, their role shall be limited to being an intermediary for on-boarding the relevant service provider / facilitating their services on the Platform. Therefore, for the provision of Digital Services, Yogatopics LLP may:
- List various fitness trainers/ practitioners, yoga instructors, wellness coaches, habit coaches, meditation trainers, physiotherapists or fitness influencers, whether an individual professional or an organisation or similar institution, their profiles, contact details and/or any digital content created by or featuring them to be made available to the other Users or visitors to the Platform.
- List various digital content creator, social media influencers, nutritionists, fitness coach, celebrities or any third party entity whether an individual professional or an organisation or similar institution, their profiles, contact details and/or any digital content created by or featuring them to be made available to other Users or visitors to the Platform.
- Platform / relevant Partner disclaims any guarantee of exactness as to the duration, type, satisfaction from any Digital Services fulfiled by any service provider respectively. Further, Platform / relevant Partner makes no representation that Digital Services as provided by relevant Partner / service provider are appropriate or safe for use.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Platform / relevant Partner disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Platform, the Digital Services, representations and warranties made by the relevant Partner / service provider, the content or information provided by the relevant Partner / service provider on the Platform, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by relevant Partner / service provider or any Service Provider in relation to any Digital Services.
- In the event the Platform / relevant Partner(s) or their business partner(s) run any offers or discounts subsequent to Your purchase, neither Platform/ relevant Partner(s) or their business partner(s) are obliged to offer You the benefits under such subsequent offers, however Platform/ relevant Partner(s) or their business partner(s), as may be the case, may offer You benefits under subsequent offers at an additional fee. In addition to these terms, there are additional terms and conditions applicable on You under the specific offers, discounts and sales schemes/ campaigns.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, User understands and agrees that Platform/ relevant Partner(s) may not be involved in certain interactions between the User and the service provider and hence would not be responsible for the same.
- Users understands and agrees that Platform/ relevant Partner(s) will not be liable for: (i) any non-fulfilment of the service provider obligations; (ii) any issues that User has with the service provider, although on good-faith basis the Platform/ relevant Partner shall try resolving any issue (iii) quality of service or treatment being given by the service provider; (iv) any misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the service provider or their staff; (v) any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the service provider to provide agreed Digital Services.
- Platform reserves the right to temporarily / permanently disable Your account from booking further online Sessions on Platform or impose any other cancellation charges in the event You cancel / miss a scheduled Session or misuse the services.
Use of Yogatopic’s Services.
- As part of the www.yogatopics.com Services on the Platform, the Company will facilitate the connection between the end-users and the registered medical professional for physical / in-person and tele-consultations and diagnostic services, delivery of healthcare using electronic communications, information technology or other means between the medical practitioner/service provider and a patient who may or may not be in the same physical location.
- You understand that you may withdraw your consents at any time, however, the Company may not provide you with the Service in such cases. The Company may suspend your account or terminate your access to the Service if you withdraw consent. You understand that the telemedicine treatments have certain material risks / complications, and have been provided with the requisite information about the same.
- By accepting these Terms, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following:
- Although you may reasonably expect the intended benefits from the use of the Yogatopic’s Services, no benefits or results can be guaranteed or assured; and
- End-users should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a medical practitioner or when otherwise needed, and continue to consult with their primary care physician and other healthcare professionals as recommended. As with any healthcare service, there are potential risks associated with the use of telehealth services. These risks include, but may not be limited to:
- Delays in evaluation or treatment could occur due to failures of the electronic equipment. If this happens, you may be contacted by phone or other means of communication;
- In rare cases, a lack of access to all of your health records may result in adverse other judgment errors;
- Although the electronic systems we use will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the privacy and security of health information, security protocols can fail or be breached, causing a breach of privacy of personal health information;
Eligibility to Use
- The Platform Services are not available to minors i.e. persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or to any Users suspended or removed by the Company for any reason whatsoever. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Platform Services under the applicable laws.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform or Platform Services to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing User(s) at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform.
User Account, Password, and Security
- In order to avail the Platform Services (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform, You will have to register on the Platform by providing details about Yourself, including Your name, address, contact details and such other details as may be required on the Platform and create an account (“Account”).
- You shall ensure and confirm that the Account information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If there is any change in the Account information, You shall promptly update Your Account information on the Platform. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at its discretion, in addition to any right that the Company may have against You at law or in equity, for any misrepresentation of information provided by You.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your Account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
- Use of another User’s Account information for availing the Platform Services is expressly prohibited.
Fees, Charges and Subscriptions
- Any Services membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period for any subscription will last for the period of time specified when you signed up. Free trials may not be combined with certain other offers, as specified. If you begin your subscription within a free trial, we may begin billing You for periodical membership fees at the time of subscription purchase or at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period, at our sole discretion.
- You agree to pay for all fees and charges incurred while using the Services and the Platform Services. Additional taxes or third party charges may apply.
- You may be offered (a) pay per session; (b) subscription options, which could be monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annual, recurring, non-recurring subscription options. For the purposes of our weekly, monthly and yearly subscriptions, a week constitutes 7 calendar days, a month constitutes 30 calendar days and a year constitutes 365 calendar days.
- Non-recurring subscription(s) are non-cancellable. However, You may cancel your recurring subscription(s) at any time by cancelling your subscription before the respective renewal date to avoid billing of the next period’s subscription fee to the Payment Detail you have provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial-term subscription period.
- Any promotion code or offer provided may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offer, past or present. Introductory offers are only available to new users of the Platform, except where expressly stated otherwise. Previous users, including those having only booked / utilised trial services, or trial users of the Platform do not qualify as new users. No promotion code or discount will apply to any services / products unless otherwise stated on the Platform. Unless otherwise set forth in the terms of any promotion, all pricing promotions or discounts will apply to the initial period of the subscription, and any renewals will be charged at the non-discounted rate for the type of subscription or membership purchased.
- The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be provided by the respective Vendors and the transaction summary shall be provided by the Company, the payment receipt and transaction summary shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to your registered email address. Company collects the payment on behalf of the respective Vendor, and eventually settles the same.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, the Company is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, the Company is not liable for any payments that do not complete because: (1) Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided; (2) You have not provided the Company with correct Payment Details; (3) Your payment card has expired; or (4) circumstances beyond the Company’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
- Fitness Services – Any Yogatopics memberships / sessions / classes / activity bookings bought by You are non-refundable, non-exchangable, and non-saleable.
- Digital Services – You may request cancellation of your subscription to the Digital Services, however the same must be done before the respective renewal date to avoid billing of the next period’s subscription fee to the Payment Details you have provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial-term subscription period.
- The Company and / or relevant service provider(s) / vendor shall have the right to cease/terminate relationship with You unilaterally without any reason, and applicable amount or cash back (if any) or pro-rata refund, as the case may be, shall be refunded to You subsequently within 30 Calendar Days.
- With regards to payments, the Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our Platform using Your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to You in such instances.
Use of Platform
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform and the materials or Platform Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, bookings, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Platform or Platform Services or Content, You may be exposed to content from others that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
- Further, You undertake not to:
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from the Company;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- upload or distribute files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Platform or another’s computer or provide you undue advantage or benefit in purchasing goods / availing services;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the Platform Services or the Content (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, any other systems or networks connected to the Platform, to any Company server, or to any of the Platform Services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User, of or visitor to, the Platform, to its source, or exploit the Content, Platform or Platform Services or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided on the Platform;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked sites;
- collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India or anyone’s right to privacy or personality;
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Platform.
- Except as expressly indicated herein, the Company hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable, non-transferable access to view any Content available on the Platform, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not modify or alter the Content available on the Platform;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make any Content on the Platform available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content downloaded from the Platform.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Platform and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to, all text, videos, graphics, user interfaces, Images, photos, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (and any combinations thereof) (collectively, the “Content”) on the Platform is owned and controlled by the Company and / or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform (“Marks”) are the property of the Company and / or Vendors and / or other respective third parties, as the case may be. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of the Company, or the Vendors, or the third party that may own the Marks.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- the Company will have no liability related to any user Content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The Company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user Content.
- the Company will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of Your Account or Account information in connection with the Platform or Platform Services, either with or without your knowledge.
- the Company has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Platform is correct, but the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, or Platform Services. The Company shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company’s control. You understand and agree that any material or data or Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform is done entirely at Your own discretion and risk, and that You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall the Indemnitees be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Platform, Platform Services or Content on the Platform. The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
- If applicable law does not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability, the scope and duration of such warranty exclusions and the extent of the liability of Company shall be the minimum permitted under applicable law.
Suspension and Termination
- If You or the Company terminate Your use of the Platform, the Company may delete any Content or other materials relating to Your use of the Platform Services and the Company shall have no liability to You or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by the Company for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Platform Services that you have already ordered till the time of termination by either party whatsoever.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Mumbai.
Report Abuse and Grievance Redressal
- Name: Mr.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Postal address –
Please provide us with a detailed description of the complaint/grievance, and we will endeavour to resolve Your grievances within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of such grievance, or within such timeframe stipulated under applicable laws.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS and/or e-mails from the Company, Vendors and other third parties relating to the Platform Services provided through the Platform. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by e-mailing to email@example.com or contacting our Grievance Officer. However, this may limit the extent of Platform Services that you can avail.
If You believe the Platform or any of the Platform Services violates Your intellectual property, You must promptly notify the Company in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. These notifications should only be submitted by the owner of the intellectual property or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf. However, any false claim by You may result in the termination of Your access to the Platform. You are required to provide the following details in Your notice:
- the intellectual property that You believe is being infringed;
- the item that You think is infringing and include sufficient information about where the material is located on the Platform;
- a statement that You believe in good faith that the item You have identified as infringing is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law to be used in connection with the Platform;
- Your contact details, such as Your address, telephone number, and/or email;
- a statement that the information You provided in Your notice is accurate, and that You are the intellectual property owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose intellectual property is being infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Copyright © All rights reserved.